In Round 3, the CSV Hub is encouraging applications from organisations and partners from the Pacific who have objectives and goals to strengthen child safe environments when delivering their programs or activities.
This could be organisations working with young children, youth, children with disabilities, or families and communities. It could be organisations who offer teaching and training to people who work with children or support parents and the community to keep children safe. It could also be organisations who support women and children experiencing family violence or children and youth who have been abused.
Project activities could include:
- engaging a child protection/safeguarding consultant to deliver training to staff, develop a child protection policy or conduct a review of child safe measures
- designing and printing child safe resources for families and children
- developing an online training module for staff and volunteers
- providing personal safety/online safety information for young people
- running a series of positive parenting/caregiver classes
- holding a workshop on child safeguarding
The Scheme encourages applicants to present their problem/opportunity and innovative solutions!
Please see the Guidelines. The Round is open from Monday 25 October at 8am and closing at 6pm on Friday 3 December.
Application link : https://avp.smartygrants.com.au/Round3